So, you’ve put in time as a soldier serving our country, whether that’s through a dedication of service in the military or air forces, or working as a first responder, firefighter, police officer or teacher. You have a strong work ethic, a pension and time on your hands. At Garden Light LED, we value your dedication greatly!
You’ve been in the thick of things. You’re use to handling crisis situations, difficult tasks, difficult people. You’re waaaaay to young and smart to sit in the park and feed the birds, or work for pennies with customers that don’t appreciate what you do. You want to work, but doing what?
You need something to stay active as a civilian that’s exciting, while making you a lot of money! Plus allowing you to give back to your community and support other veterans looking for work.
Continue feeding your passions and always make a difference in peoples lives, by simply starting your own local outdoor lighting business.
Why should you consider getting into the lucrative LED Lighting Business?
“But what do I know about LED lighting?” your probably asking yourself.
Here’s some surprising facts about the LED lighting design and installation business.
- You don’t have to be an electrician to do this. In fact, all of our lighting equipment is low voltage, easy to install and mostly plug and play. You won’t get electrocuted setting these up, even if it starts to rain. Our products hold up in every kind of weather, and so will you.
- You don’t have to pay to go school to learn this or have a college degree in design. At Garden Light LED we have training programs that will teach you everything you need to know to get started. Masters in the field will mentor you and you will follow along with them on actual jobs.
- You don’t need to pay an expensive franchise fee. This is not a franchise business. We can teach you how to set-up nighttime lighting demos and how to sell the best led products which we build right here in the states and deliver to you with a 20-year warranty.
- You don’t need a degree in business or sales but you do need to like people and be willing and brave enough to talk to them and sell them on your awesome products. We teach you how to do that too, but ultimately, you will have to have the guts to go out and sell them on the nighttime demo. Once you set that up, which takes less than 30 minutes, plug and play, it won’t be very hard to sell them on a lighting package. It will start with you making the call or advertising your services. No matter how much help we give you, you have to follow through.
But let’s face it, you’ve been through a lot harder and tougher stuff than calling people on the phone or going to their home to talk about beautiful lighting designs that will bring them joy and add safety to their home.
You got this!
So, who are we?
We’re Garden Light LED, the premier manufacturers of LED lighting fixtures and equipment that is built in the U.S.A. We build all of our equipment in our beautiful factory in sunny Tampa, Florida. All of our staff and crew work at our plant and everything is tooled right here.
We work with lighting designers and installers all over the country and have helped train many of the folks who now have lucrative careers in the LED lighting business, some making over a million dollars a year.
Why do we want to help train you to be in the LED Lighting Business?
- We love American entrepreneurs and the entrepreneurial spirit. It’s been very rewarding to help others build fantastic careers. One of our greatest success stories is a young man who many years ago was introduced to us by a young woman who our nanny at that time. He was just exiting the military and was her fiancé. We showed him this business and he soaked it all up like a sponge. Now, he owns the biggest lighting design firm in Oregon. Which brings us to our second reason.
- He buys lots and lots of our products. The lighting designers and installers that we’ve helped launch a career know that when they use equipment built by Garden Light LED, they are using the best that money can buy. Their customers are not going to be calling them to come fix the broken lights. Heavy rain, snow, ice, or excessive heat are not going to a problem for these fixtures. They’re built to take it and to last – 20 years guaranteed.
Plus, our outdoor led lighting installer partners work on great profit margins, so they have wiggle room to adjust pricing and still have a great pay day. Our led lights offer competitive pricing and customers love to hear, Built In America. It’s an easier sell to make.
So, we help you learn and grow a fantastic lighting business, and you help us by buying our awesome equipment. It’s a win-win for everyone. You get a career and the best profit margin on the best equipment and we help people build happy, productive lives all while selling our products.
Does becoming a Lighting Designer Sound Interesting? Not as scary as you thought huh?
Why not contact us and start a conversation today about what it takes to sell and install outdoor lighting systems in your neighborhoods, it just might lead you into that next big adventure of your life? You’ve got time, and time is a great thing to have. Connect with us and let’s find a new way to spend some time together and start planning that next rewarding plan for your future income.