Careers at Garden Light LED
Garden Light LED seeks enthusiastic, motivated, and self-driven individuals for various roles within our dynamic and growing workforce. Our culture is entrepreneurial and collaborative, rewarding high integrity and an intense work ethic with merit-based pay in a flexible environment. We offer competitive salary and benefits, including 401(k) matching, paid time off, health, dental, and vision insurance, and much more!
Join our team today!
JOIN A FAST GROWING/REWARDING INDUSTRY – BRING LIGHT TO THE WORLD!
For 25 years, Garden Light LED has been an innovative LED lighting manufacturer in Tampa, Florida. We seek an intelligent, self–motivated individual who knows how to communicate confidently on the phone and is looking to advance and grow with a successful team.
This is a W-2, Full-Time position that includes a Comprehensive Compensation Package. This position will work directly with our National Sales Manager who has 18+ industry experience, our four regional territory managers. Our customers include professional landscape lighting companies, lighting designers, architects, and specifiers, and A/V lighting Reps.
Essential Sales Responsibilities:
- Customer focus
- Qualify, convert, and service incoming leads
- Verify and update Company contacts and leads in HubSpot
- Provide high-quality customer service and communication
- Have a complete understanding of product line to do design layouts for customers.
- – Liaison between customers and Territory Managers, shipping and warranty dept
- Work with mentor team to help learn the lighting products, service and business
- Coordinate calendars and schedule appointments in coordination with sales team according to the National Manager travel schedule and set timely and appropriate appointments
- Follow Garden Light LED defined sales process to move prospective customers from initial contact through purchase and implementation.
- Prepare Media Kits, sales and demo kits, other marketing collateral, in response to leads and at the direction of the sales representative
Sales Duties and Expectations:
- Interact with Contractors, Architects & Specifiers, Lighting Designers, and other verticals regarding LED lighting products and services
- Engage in friendly, open dialogue with existing and potential customers
- Be responsible for full comprehension of all products, design, installation and policies before presenting
- Maintain working knowledge of and adhere to all sales, customer service, and quality assurance policies and procedures
- Data accuracy – Input and verify all contact information is correct before turning over the lead
- Represent Garden Light LED in a professional and courteous manner
- Fierce desire to succeed, A “get it done” and great attitude.
- Superb oral, written communication skills & phone skills, ability to handle inbound and outbound phone calls
- Capable of thinking quickly and respond positively under pressure regardless of audience size.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A high degree of intelligence, curiosity, conscientiousness, agreeableness, and creativity
- At least 3 years of experience customer service, sales administration.
- Experience with QuickBooks or similar software.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications. Experience with CRM HubSpot
Compensation: This is a in office salaried position—pay based on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Garden Light LED is an innovative LED lighting manufacturer located in Tampa, Florida. We seek an intelligent, self–motivated individual who knows how to communicate confidently on the phone and is looking to advance and grow with a successful team. Garden Light LED has a reputation for quality and excellence; our primary goal is to serve our clients by creating high-quality, American-built architectural and landscape LED lighting equipment.
Responsible for creating and cultivating online content, which includes all major social media platforms as well as all email marketing campaigns; representing a strong, consistent brand across social platforms.
This is a W-2, Full-Time position that includes a Comprehensive Compensation Package. Our customers include professional landscape lighting companies, lighting designers, architects, specifiers, and A/V lighting Reps.
- Create engaging video content and imagery representing the Company’s products, services, installation techniques, lighting design, and customer experience.
- Generating compelling content through video and image curation for social media, including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tiktok, YouTube, blogs, and email campaigns.
- Prepare, schedule, and post approved content for multiple social networks one month in advance.
- Monitoring effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of Social Media programs.
- Performing social media and email audits to analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results.
- Monitoring, listening, and responding to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales. Responding to comments and messages promptly.
- Creating captions and researching industry hashtags to increase organic social media reach.
- Identifying current market and consumer trends and optimizing content based on relevance.
- Assist in video strategy, including YouTube optimization and analytics.
- Work with other team members to develop video content that creates a buzz, supports and grows the audience, and accomplishes channel growth goals, whether traffic, engagement, shares, or leads.
- Identify new video opportunities to meet or exceed targeted goals.
- Participate in video and digital marketing consultations with the sales team to gather critical information such as message, target audience, timeline, budget, and goals.
- Assist in developing scripting for video and messaging for digital marketing campaigns.
- Design and execute e-mail campaigns HubSpot.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the marketing manager.
DUTIES AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Ability to successfully collaborate with all internal partners.
- Detail-oriented with outstanding organization, communication, time management, and project management skills.
- Creative thinker and team player.
- Demonstrated success and comfort in working in a very fast-paced environment and ability to handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and interact with all levels of management.
- Quickly learn past, current, and future LED Lighting products .
- Full comprehension of all products, design, and installation .
- Ability to prioritize task
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Analytical–Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Problem Solving–Identifies and resolves problems promptly; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions.
- Technical Skills–Strives to build knowledge and skills continuously.
- Written Communication–Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork–Balances team and individual responsibilities; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Leadership–Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well.
- Quality Management–Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Business Acumen— Aligns work with strategic goals.
- Cost Consciousness–Develops and implements cost-saving measures; Upholds organizational values.
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic graphic design skills, social media savvy, video creation, social media marketing, email/campaign marketing, customer journey, and road mapping.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential, with a demonstrated ability to write compelling and effective copy.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Frequently required to walk
- Frequently required to sit
- Frequently required to work in the warehouse to verify and check orders
- Occasionally required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel, or crawl
- Frequently required to talk or hear
- Frequently utilize visual acuity to operate, maintain, read technical information, use a keyboard and be on a computer
- Occasionally required to lift items less than 25 pounds/ up to 25 pounds