While many fixtures are manufactured in foreign countries, Garden Light LED proudly builds all LED products in our Tampa, Florida factory. Garden Light LED fixtures are the product of intense collaboration and are engineered, designed, and assembled in the United States, allowing us to maintain and control the purity of the Garden Light LED standard.
Garden Light LED has stayed ahead of the curve by engineering and manufacturing A Fixture for Life, its line of select LED fixtures that are adaptable in design and designed to be upgraded with LED technology that doesn’t even exist yet.
– Up light, Pavers, Driveway, Archways, Alcoves, Pillars, Columns, Fencing, Gazebos, Flag Poles, Mail Boxes…
DESIGNED AND CONSTRUCTED FOR MAXIMUM HEAT TRANSFER:
– 6061 Aluminum – Clear Anodized (SSA Model)
– High Performance C360 Solid Brass (BR Model)
– 5mm (>3/16 inch) Tempered Mineral Glass Protective Lens
LED LIFE EXPECTANCY (Philips Lumileds TM-21 data):
– Greater than 60,000 hours (greater than 20 years at 8 hours per day)
– Internal Driver constructed with advanced electronics, engineered for optimal heat transfer
-10.5 to 20 Volts AC
– Total lead length including driver is 39”
MWW SERIES INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Save these instructions for future reference.
Follow all NEC guidelines and local electrical codes.
Download Installation PDF